- WHICH COMPANIES ARE ELIGIBLE TO ENTER THE AWARDS?
- All privately-owned companies that are headquartered in the UK are eligible to be nominated for/enter the Growing Business Awards.
- KEY DATES
Super Early Bird Entry Deadline: Tuesday 31th March
Early Bird Entry Deadline: Friday 8th May
Entry Deadline: Friday 26th June
Deadline Extension: 31st July
Finalist Announcement: w/c 10th August
Judging Day: Friday 18th September
Deadline to Redeem Entry Fee for Awards Ceremony Bookings: Wednesday 11th November
Awards ceremony: Wednesday 25th November
- WHAT IS THE ENTRY FEE?
Super Early Bird Entry: £99 + VAT per entry
Early Bird Entry: £149 + VAT per entry
Standard Entry: £199 + VAT per entry Your total entry fee will be deducted from any purchase to the awards ceremony on 25th November 2020
- WHEN DO I HAVE TO PAY ENTRY FEE?
- The entry fee is payable on submission. You can select to either pay by credit card, or be invoiced.
- CAN I ENTER MULTIPLE CATEGORIES?
- Yes. If you are entering multiple categories please read the relevant descriptions for each, ensuring that you have tailored the entry specifically to each category.
- IS THE ENTRY CONFIDENTIAL?
- All information provided in the entry form is strictly confidential and only for use in the judging process and viewed by the judging panel. No information will be made public or used on the awards night.
- WHAT IS THE JUDGING PROCESS?
- All nominations that we receive online will be assessed by our shortlisting team. Successful finalists will then be asked to attend a judging day on Friday 18th September, at the JW Marriott Grosvenor House Hotel where they will meet with a panel of judges. The judges will then decide on a winner who will be announced at the awards ceremony on 25th November.
- WHEN WILL I FIND OUT IF I AM A FINALIST?
- You will receive an email by the end of July informing you that you are a finalist and with details about the judging day.
- WHEN IS THE JUDGING DAY?
- The Judging Day will be taking place on Friday 18th September at the JW Marriott Grosvenor House Hotel.
- WHO ATTENDS THE JUDGING DAY?
- Up to two representatives from each finalist are invited to attend the judging day. Usually, companies will send their CEO/CFO/COO or other equivalent senior management.
- CAN I CHANGE MY JUDGING INTERVIEW TIME?
- We will do our best to accommodate, however it is unlikely we will be able to change your scheduled time. Please try and keep the whole day free in your dairy.
- WHAT HAPPENS IF I CANNOT ATTEND THE JUDGING DAY?
- We can offer a conference call if you cannot attend in person on the day. We do strongly recommend you attend in person as this is part of your entry and will contribute to the judge’s decision.
- WHAT HAPPENS AFTER JUDGING DAY?
- The judges will decide the winners of each category which they will be announced at the awards ceremony.
- WHEN ARE THE WINNERS ANNOUNCED?
- The winners are announced at the awards ceremony. Please note we do not reveal the winners beforehand.
- WHEN IS THE AWARDS CEREMONY?
The awards ceremony will take place on 25th November 2020 at the JW
Marriott Grosvenor House Hotel. Please see approximate timings below.
18:20 Welcome Drinks Reception
19:00 Dinner and The Growing Business Awards
22:30 Drinks and Dancing
- WHAT IS THE DRESS CODE FOR THE AWARDS CEREMONY?
- Black tie.
- IS THERE DISCOUNTED ACCOMMODATION AVAILABLE?
- Discounted accommodation is available via BookAHotelDeal. Details will be included in your confirmation email when you have booked seats/a table for the awards ceremony.
- CAN FINALISTS ATTEND THE AWARDS CEREMONY FOR FREE?
- No, finalists have to purchase tickets to the ceremony. You will be able to redeem the cost of your entry(ies) against tickets/tables purchased to the awards ceremony.
- WHAT ARE THE TICKET OPTIONS?
Standard individual seat £399 plus VAT
Half table of 5 at £1,959 plus VAT
Standard table of 10 at £3,199 plus VAT
VIP table of 10 at £5,999 plus VAT
Seats and tables include:
- Finalist Logo
- Welcome drinks
- 3 course meal
- Half a bottle of wine per person
VIP tables include:
- Finalist Logo
- Welcome drinks
- 3 course meal including half a bottle of upgraded wine per person
- 2 bottles of champagne per table
- Premium table position
- Company logo incorporated into awards graphics/set and in openingsequence
- Company logo across all marketing under ‘VIP Supporter’
- Company logo on our website under ‘VIP Supporter’
- Full page advertisement in the Book of the Night (one at everyplace setting)
- Company logo on the Book of the Night
- Mention in the welcome address on the night
If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com or on 020 7360 3460