- WHICH COMPANIES ARE ELIGIBLE TO ENTER THE AWARDS?
- Only privately-owned companies that are headquartered in the UK are eligible to be nominated for/enter the Growing Business Awards.
- HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO ENTER THE AWARDS?
- Each entry costs £199 + VAT. Entries are paid for on submission (credit card or invoice).
- CAN I ENTER MULTIPLE CATEGORIES?
- Yes. If you are entering multiple categories please read the relevant entry criteria for each, ensuring that you have tailored the entry specifically to each category.
- IS THE ENTRY CONFIDENTIAL?
- All information provided in the entry form is strictly confidential and only for use in the judging process and viewed by the judging panel. No information will be made public or used on the awards night.
- WHAT IS THE JUDGING PROCESS?
- All nominations that we receive online will be assessed by our shortlisting team at the end of September. Successful entries will then be asked to attend a judging day in October where they will meet with a panel of judges. The judges will then decide on a winner who will be announced at the awards ceremony in November.
- WHEN WILL I FIND OUT IF I AM A FINALIST?
- You will receive an email by the end of September informing you that you are a finalist and with details about the judging day.
- WHO ARE THE JUDGES?
- The judges can be viewed here.
- WHEN AND WHERE WILL THE JUDGING DAY BE HELD?
- The judging day will take place on 18 October 2019 at The Grosvenor House Hotel. If you are shortlisted, you will be advised of your time for your interview. Interviews will last 20 minutes.
- WHAT HAPPENS IF I CANNOT ATTEND THE JUDGING DAY?
- We can offer a conference call if you cannot attend in person on the day. We do recommend you attend as this is part of your entry and will contribute to the judge’s decision.
- CAN I CHANGE MY JUDGING INTERVIEW TIME?
- We will do our best to accommodate, however it is unlikely we will be able to change your scheduled time. Please try and keep the whole day free in your dairy.
- WHAT HAPPENS AFTER JUDGING?
- The judges will decide the winners of each category which they will be announced at the awards ceremony. Please note we do not reveal the winners beforehand.
- WHEN AND WHERE IS THE AWARDS CEREMONY?
- The Growing Business Awards will take place on 27th November 2019, at The Pavilion at The Tower of London.
- DRESS CODE FOR THE AWARDS
- Black tie.
- TICKET PRICES
- Standard ticket prices:
Standard individual seat £399 plus VAT
Half table of 5 at £1,999 plus VAT
Standard table of 10 at £3,199 plus VAT
VIP ticket prices: VIP table of 10 at £5,999 plus VAT
- CAN FINALISTS ATTEND THE AWARDS CEREMONY FOR FREE?
- No, finalists have to purchase tickets to the ceremony. You will be able to redeem the cost of your entries against any tickets/tables purchased to the awards ceremony.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7360 3460