The ECI Partners Consumer Business of the Year
Recognising outstanding growing businesses in the consumer sector. This award identifies exciting high-growth and innovative businesses within the consumer sector that have the potential to continue to scale.
The judges are looking for:
- Customer proposition international expansion, new products/service lines, new end markets, increased market penetration)
- Financial track record – strong and consistent top line and profit growth
- Product – with reference to the market in which you operate, what is it that you are you doing differently in relation to your product or customer proposition
- Brand – the role of branding in your business model
- Route to market – how does your service and/or delivery model give you a competitive edge
- Capacity for further growth – how scalable is your business? What are the means by which you are planning to drive future growth? (e.g. international expansion, new products/service lines, new end markets, increased market penetration)
- Sustainability and the importance of CSR within your business
- Technology – Comment on the role of technology in your business as a driver
- People management – evidence of a high performance culture, employee engagement, strong employee retention
Click the button below to see the full entry form.
The judges said:
Housekeep is providing an innovative solution that drives real value for both clients and cleaners. It is making great strides in a massive and fragmented market.”