The ECI Partners Consumer Business of the Year
Recognising outstanding growing businesses in the consumer sector.
The Consumer Business of the Year Award identifies exciting high-growth and innovative businesses within the Consumer sector that have the potential to continue to scale.
Open to all Consumer organisations who are able to demonstrate their business is world class by meeting the below criteria:
- Customer proposition international expansion, new products/service lines, new end markets, increased market penetration)
- Financial track record – strong and consistent top line and profit growth
- Product – with reference to the market in which you operate, what is it that you are you doing differently in relation to your product or customer proposition
- Brand – the role of branding in your business model
- Route to market – how does your service and/or delivery model give you a competitive edge
- Capacity for further growth – how scalable is your business? What are the means by which you are planning to drive future growth? (e.g. international expansion, new products/service lines, new end markets, increased market penetration)
- Sustainability and the importance of CSR within your business
- Technology – Comment on the role of technology in your business as a driver
- People management – evidence of a high performance culture, employee engagement, strong employee retention
The judges said:
Kiddylicious has grown strongly in the UK and internationally, delivering fantastic innovation to effectively create a new category. In a highly competitive category, this company really shone