Creative Industries Business of the Year
Celebrating innovation and excellence in creative industries businesses - including fashion, advertising, design, film, TV, publishing, music and art. The Creative Industries Business of the Year Award recognises exceptional market leading, high-growth, and innovative creative industries businesses that have significant potential to continue to scale.
Judges will be looking for:
- Market leadership (in the UK and, if applicable, internationally)
- Consistent, profitable growth
- Scaleability of business
- Positive or disruptive impact on industry/sector/marketplace
- Undeniable customer engagement
- Product/service innovation
- Evidence of best practice in customer service
- Excellence in people management and workforce motivation
- Commitment to sustainability and local community
The judges said:
After agonising over a strong shortlist, Buffalo 7 claimed the top spot with a creative and innovative approach to brand storytelling that provides tangible benefits to clients. A truly worthy winner.