Digital Business of the Year
Highlighting UK digital businesses who are disrupting their markets and creating new markets through the application of digital technology. This award recognises those challenging traditional industry and business practices, building a successful business through this disruptive activity, and acting as a champion for the new digital economy.
Judges will be looking for those demonstrating exceptional achievement in the below areas:
- How have you provided an original digital solution to a sector, market challenge or requirement?
- A demonstrable long-term commitment to digital innovation, and to building a sustainable business
- Impact and influence of the business and its key individuals in shaping and changing attitudes towards its market and the UK economy.
- Outline your indicators of success, including but not limited to:
- Consumer uptake
- Facilitation of improvement or change to the working of the market
- Demonstrable increase in business revenue and performance
- Successful raising of brand awareness and building of influence
The judges said:
Lantum is addressing a large, complex problem, leveraging technology to improve the healthcare system in the UK. This business demonstrates everything we were looking for in a digital disruptor and has huge potential for further growth.