Diversity and Inclusion Champion of the Year
This award celebrates organisations that have diversity and inclusion at the heart of their business and values, embracing the benefits of a truly diverse workforce. Their strategy offer opportunities for employees with different backgrounds and abilities to thrive and utilise opportunities which would not have existed before.
Open to any UK-based company who have implemented a diversity and inclusion strategy that has contributed to growth.
The judges will look at why the strategy was implemented and how it is linked to a broader business strategy, they will look for excellence in the below:
- Communication, employee engagement and accountability
- Creation of internal champions
- Implementation of strategy, including a clear outline of metrics used
- The link to the wider company strategy
- Demonstration of corporate ethos and positive impact on company culture
- How diversity and inclusion has been core to your business growth