The Santander Growing Business of the Year: Smaller Company (Turnover £10m-£25m)
High growth, high quality. This award recognises world class, privately-owned UK companies with turnover between £10m-£25m. Successful SME businesses are extraordinarily important to the UK economy, driving innovation, creating wealth and thousands of new jobs.
Open to any UK-based company with turnover of £10m-£25m in their last financial year.
We’re asking you to show why your business is world class by demonstrating the below:
- Market leadership (in the UK and, if applicable, internationally)
- Consistent, profitable growth
- Scaleability of business
- Positive or disruptive impact on industry/sector/marketplace
- Undeniable customer engagement
- Product/service innovation
- Evidence of best practice in customer service
- Excellence in people management and workforce motivation
- Commitment to sustainability and local community
The judges said:
From its origins in a garden shed, the underfloor heating store has remained true to its vision of making it easy to buy underfloor heating while doing some good along the way. This is a truly inspiring growth story.