Young Company of the Year
Recognising the new businesses who are rejuvenating the UK’s economy. This award recognises first-class new companies (that have been trading after April 2015) which are changing/disrupting their industry and are on track to be significant players in the future.
The judges are looking for:
- Scale of market opportunity identified pre-launch
- Exceeding of projected success and growth
- Scalability of business
- Positive or disruptive impact on industry/sector/marketplace
- Examples of quality customer engagement
- Product/service innovation
- Future strategy and scale of vision for the company’s development
Click the button below to see the full entry form.
The judges said:
The Goat Agency is on an exceptional growth trajectory across three continents. It has already established itself as a pioneer in a marketing channel which may end up reformatting the budget mix for old and new brands.