Young Company of the Year
Recognising the new businesses who are rejuvenating the UK’s economy, this award recognises first-class new companies (that have been trading after April 2014) which are changing/disrupting their industry and are on track to be significant players in the future.
Open to all young businesses demonstrating exceptional success by meeting the below criteria:
- Scale of market opportunity identified pre-launch
- Exceeding of projected success and growth
- Demonstration of commercial success of the company so far, including but not limited to:
- Funds raised
- Orders won
- Exceptional Market engagement and quality of customer service as demonstrated through testimonials, reviews and similar
- Innovation in product and service
- How is the business disrupting its sector and challenging traditional assumptions?
- Future strategy and scale of vision for the company’s development
- Outline of potential for international expansion and scalability
The judges said:
With great vision and ambition, adventure travel business Flash Pack hasn’t taken market share, it has created a completely new market. This is a mission-led company that has built a meaningful connection through adventure. Flash Pack is really going places.