Young Entrepreneur of the Year
Recognising the dynamic next generation of entrepreneurs, this award has been the launchpad for many of UK’s finest young entrepreneurs. This award accepts submissions from those aged 30 or under on 27 November 2019.
Judges will be looking for outstanding achievement in the below categories:
- Track record of entrepreneurial achievement (in current and/or previous businesses)
- Strong financial performance in current business
- Evidence that you’re building a scalable business or brand
- Innovation in your technology, product, service or sector
- Outstanding personal ambition and vision
- Positive personal leadership of your business and workforce
The judges said:
Antony Woodcock has a track record of launching businesses that continue to grow. With his latest venture, he has demonstrated strategic leadership, an understanding of his customer base and impressive growth. He has also showed genuine thought leadership in campaigning for gig workers.