Young Entrepreneur of the Year
Recognising the dynamic next generation of entrepreneurs, this award has been the launchpad for many of the UK’s finest talent. This award accepts submissions from those aged 35 or under as of 25 November 2020.
The judges are looking for:
- Strong track record of commercial success (in current and/or previous businesses)
- Evidence of building a scalable business or brand
- Outstanding personal ambition and vision
- Evidence of strong and positive leadership
- Examples of impacting your industry
Click the button below to see the full entry form.
The judges said:
Suleman Sacranie is a hugely inspiring and incredibly driven leader. His latest venture is highly innovative and has the potential to revolutionise the healthcare market”