Rebecca Mayhew, Go Ape
Rebecca Mayhew
Co-Founder and Trustee
Go Ape

Rebecca Co-Founded Go Ape in 2002. She led the Marketing, PR, Corporate Events and Customer care as well as being a Board Director for twenty two years. Go Ape now has 37 locations in the UK with over a million customers a year. In October 2021 90% of Go Ape shares were transferred into an Employee Ownership Trust, for the benefit of all current and future employees. The remaining 10% of the business has been retained by Rebecca and Tristram. Rebecca is now a trustee for Go Ape and is involved with the Go Ape Foundation which has recently been set up.